Last Update :10/9/2013
Performance Trak Results for August 2013
Click Here for the Performance Trak August 2013 Report
- August 2013 rounds were up 3.6% and days open were up slightly 0.3% compared to August 2012, based on paired data. The slight days open increase supports a portion of the rounds played increase. Another contributor, August 2013 had one more weekend day (9) than August 2012 (8).
- Approximately 71% of the annual rounds played have been played through August.
- Through the first eight months of 2013, the days open for play were the lowest in the history of PerformanceTrak. There were approximately 15 fewer days open than YTD 2012.
- However, the YTD 2013 Performance Factor is 102.1 indicating that YTD rounds played per day open is up.
- For the month of August, 40 states had increases in rounds played. Sixteen of these states had either decreases or were near flat in days open.
- Cooler temperatures than usual for August set up favorable conditions for play from the East Coast to the Midwest. There were rounds played increases for sixteen of the nineteen states reporting much cooler temperatures.
- A total of 39 states were affected YTD above average precipitation which is a contributor to rounds played and days open declines. However, 27 of these states had a positive Performance Factor, meaning their play based on weather/days open was consistent or up compared to the same period last year.
[ More News ]