Last Update :12/2/2013
PerformanceTrak Results for October 2013
Click here for the PerformanceTrak results for October 2013
- October 2013 rounds were up 4.2% and days open were up 1.5% compared to October 2012, based on paired data. This is the third month in a row with rounds played up this year. In addition, October 2013 and October 2012 had the same number of weekend days (8).
- Each of the four key revenue figures for the month were up.
- For the month of October, 32 states had increases in rounds played. 6 of these states had either decreases or were near flat in days open.
- October 2013 was cooler than usual. A total of 17 states experienced below-normal October temperatures (western half of U.S.). In addition, the October snow cover was the fifth largest on record for the U.S. In the southern half of the country, most states fared well with drier conditions.
- YTD 2013 rounds played were down 4.2%. There were approximately 14.6 fewer days open than YTD 2012. Again, the YTD 2013 days open for play were the lowest in the history of PerformanceTrak.
- Currently, based on the YTD Performance Factor, the top 5 states are Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, Minnesota and Indiana. Although their weather was wetter than usual, Minnesota and Indiana improved their rounds played per day open performance this period. Minnesota was also cooler than usual this year.
PGA of America
[ More News ]